Our Windproof Lighter is the Best Lighter for Weed and a clear alternative to any blow torch lighter. Upgrade from your bic lighter and enjoy your cannabis wherever you go.
- WINDPROOF - This windproof lighter won't let you down when it is windy outside.
- NO FUEL, NO FLAME – The Green Jay windproof lighter is the combustion free solution to light your joints wherever you go.
- RECHARGEABLE – With our rechargeable lighter you won’t be buying more bic lighters.
- DISCREET DESIGN – With our cool windproof lighter you will be the hero of the group.
Caution: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of batteries according to instructions.
According to local laws and regulations your product should be disposed of separately from household waste. When this product reaches its end of life, take it to a collection point designated by local authorities. Some collection points accept products for free. The separate collection and recycling of your product at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
The device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This product has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This product generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If the product does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. - Increase the separation between the product and receiver. - Connect the product into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. - Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help..